4.19.2011

little ball of life and joy


I got a puppy! She is this cute little 8 week old black lab mix. Her name is elephant :) (and no I'm not going to call her ellie for short. If you really need to shorten it- call her el-phant. lol)


I have had this energy ball since 4 on saturday and I already lover her oh so very much.


I am working on potty trainning her- it's gonna be difficult but she'd doing well! She hasn't had too many accidents, especially if I keep up with taking her out ever hour to hour and a half. One negative-- she loves to chew on things-- Elephant bit off two knobby things on the toilet and the spring that stops the bathroom door from hitting the wall. hot glue gun to the rescue!!


She is like a baby person. She's been going to bed early and waking up early. This is unfortunate because I like to go to bed later and wake up later, but maybe we'll compromise. Last night she fell asleep around 10 and woke me up at 5 to pee, then again at 7:30 ready for the day. Maybe she'll make me more productive! (I was still late to class today- I'm only on time if I wake up late)

Oh! Today she climbed the stairs all by her self!!! So adorable.



Because I have baking friends I posted the recipe above- one that I am making for bethany who gave me Elephant! >>>from http://mingmakescupcakes.yolasite.com/

Oh- for the recipe- I doubled the cupcake mix but still kept the same amount of icing (you could even half the icing and be fine). I still put only one cup of blueberries and I added 1/2 a cup of raspberries. The tart of the raspberries helps to balance out how sweet the cupcake and icing are.


No comments:

Post a Comment